• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What would you like to see from Hytale

CanadianFlash

Youtuber
YouTube
Hey, for a video idea I want to know what you guys would like to see from Hytale. Please comment below what you guys would like to see from the game :)

janq0

Good PvP mechanics! (involves skill)

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
Multiple magic types. For example, earth bending, water bending, fire magic and other kinds such as supportive or offensive magic etc.

B_Y3LL0W

1. Dual wielding (Holding a sword and a shield or dual swords)
  2. Two-handed weapons (battle axe, great sword, etc.)
  3. Community-created items. (weapons, mobs, dungeons, etc)
  4. Modular weapons (which allows different designs for each part of the weapon)
  5. Combine-able weapons ( which forms a greater weapon. Combined weapons are always two-handed due to its sheer size and weight)

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
It would be really cool if there were cutscenes in the game, for dungeons and boss fights, maybe even with your custom character in it (I know they can do that in games). That would be really cool, especially if it had voice acting.

Also, about the different races, it would be neat if you could be a kind of enemy and that enemy wouldn’t attack you (I’m pretty sure this will actually be the case, at least the fact that you can be an enemy as a race. I just made a post about it), or you could get different stats based on your race, like more hearts if you’re a human, but more defense as a trork and such. I think this would add a deeper level of personalization, since every race has it’s own pros and cons, so it’s just preference.

Finally, I think a “Choose your own story” aspect would be amazing. So you could choose to follow Gaia or Varyn (although I’m really thinking they won’t do that, since he seems more like a final boss). But maybe that could affect what kind of magic you have or something. I don’t know.

Last edited:

Vexikuri

I'd like to be able to extract the world and see it through an web interface. See the world that has been explored, where buildings are built.

Fox

MORE TRAILER VIEWS and a worldpainter thing in the model maker

DarkPaladin

Gameplay video

suggestion123

Possibly for metal weapons you would have to make the blade by smelting the meats and put it in a thing choose the shape and bam the weapon blsde

suggestion123

Anti scammer stuff like having to confirm your account and good reporting

suggestion123

Also Guinea Pigs and Unicorns 1587869153589.jpeg because Guinea Pigs are adorable

jefre

Easily programable magic books, so you can edit cast time, cd, mana cost, a script that makes the spell do stuff like make walls around you or apply buffs to yourself and or others, ect… .