• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

RELEASE SOMETHING IMPORTANT, THE TRAILER IS DYINNNGGGGGGGGGG

Fox

HYTA;E, RELREASE SOMETHONG INTRNERESATING OR THE TRIALR E WILL DIE OUT

XPHonza

the trailer has 50 million views in a span of 7 months and GTA V trailer has 57 mil. views but in a span of 7 years so yeah to say its dying is stupid

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
the trailer has 50 million views in a span of 7 months and GTA V trailer has 57 mil. views but in a span of 7 years so yeah to say its dying is stupid
I think the OG meant the rate of views is decreasing - there were a lot of views in the first few weeks, and it feels like the hype for the game has slowed down. It'll be back up again after the game releases though :p

XPHonza

I think the OG meant the rate of views is decreasing - there were a lot of views in the first few weeks, and it feels like the hype for the game has slowed down. It'll be back up again after the game releases though :p
yup probably

Bape

Helper
Staff member
Helper
That will most likely happen, I dont think hytale will die out any time soon :p:geek:

suggestion123

Anyone else watch it everyday to keep your hype up