• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

RELEASE SOMETHING IMPORTANT, THE TRAILER IS DYINNNGGGGGGGGGG

Fox

HYTA;E, RELREASE SOMETHONG INTRNERESATING OR THE TRIALR E WILL DIE OUT

XPHonza

the trailer has 50 million views in a span of 7 months and GTA V trailer has 57 mil. views but in a span of 7 years so yeah to say its dying is stupid

BillyL

General Manager
Staff member
General Manager
the trailer has 50 million views in a span of 7 months and GTA V trailer has 57 mil. views but in a span of 7 years so yeah to say its dying is stupid
I think the OG meant the rate of views is decreasing - there were a lot of views in the first few weeks, and it feels like the hype for the game has slowed down. It'll be back up again after the game releases though :p

XPHonza

I think the OG meant the rate of views is decreasing - there were a lot of views in the first few weeks, and it feels like the hype for the game has slowed down. It'll be back up again after the game releases though :p
yup probably

Bape

That will most likely happen, I dont think hytale will die out any time soon :p:geek:

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.