• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Introducing Myself

Erika

Hi! I am currently in the process of creating a project around HyTale and have been wanting to be more involved in the community and the fanbase.
Thought I'd start at this forum and get to know everyone; hear what each of you have to say about anything and everything HyTale.

My name is Erika and I currently run the social part of the project that our team is working on. The Social Marketing/Community Manager side of it all.
Anyways, thought I'd drop by and say hi!

Harrison

What is the project about? And welcome to HytaleHub

Erika

What is the project about? And welcome to HytaleHub
Hi! Thank you.
We're creating a server. I thought I'd meet some new people in the community. People that have awesome suggestions/implementations, crazy ideas, and more. I'll just be here and there listening to peoples suggestions. What you may like or dislike about a certain subject.

I'm not too sure how much I can specify but it's server based.

Harrison

Hi! Thank you.
We're creating a server. I thought I'd meet some new people in the community. People that have awesome suggestions/implementations, crazy ideas, and more. I'll just be here and there listening to peoples suggestions. What you may like or dislike about a certain subject.

I'm not too sure how much I can specify but it's server based.

Ok If you need help with anything you can ask me on discord UsingCheats#6658

thecompost

Welcome to HytaleHub!

Demon

Duke
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome