• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇
  • Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎
  • Want consistent and detailed updates regarding Hytale Beta and game speculation? Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel We showcase Hytale video premieres daily at 3:00PM EST US time! 😎

Introducing Myself

Hi! I am currently in the process of creating a project around HyTale and have been wanting to be more involved in the community and the fanbase.
Thought I'd start at this forum and get to know everyone; hear what each of you have to say about anything and everything HyTale.

My name is Erika and I currently run the social part of the project that our team is working on. The Social Marketing/Community Manager side of it all.
Anyways, thought I'd drop by and say hi!

Harrison

What is the project about? And welcome to HytaleHub

What is the project about? And welcome to HytaleHub
Hi! Thank you.
We're creating a server. I thought I'd meet some new people in the community. People that have awesome suggestions/implementations, crazy ideas, and more. I'll just be here and there listening to peoples suggestions. What you may like or dislike about a certain subject.

I'm not too sure how much I can specify but it's server based.

Harrison

Hi! Thank you.
We're creating a server. I thought I'd meet some new people in the community. People that have awesome suggestions/implementations, crazy ideas, and more. I'll just be here and there listening to peoples suggestions. What you may like or dislike about a certain subject.

I'm not too sure how much I can specify but it's server based.

Ok If you need help with anything you can ask me on discord UsingCheats#6658

Welcome to HytaleHub!

Demon

Staff member
Diamond
Welcome

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.