• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

In game voice chat

Clickbaited 😎
I would like to suggest adding In-Game Chat functionality through voice. Minecraft doesn't have a properly functioning voice chat system (as many games don't) but with a game like HyTale and other games of the sort the ability to talk through voice similarly to VRChat would add a sort of closer relation as a community.

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved

I like his suggestion but @Billy, you need to lock the thread.

Billy

Retired Mod
Well, I mean people can still post on this but if you move it then they will just go post on that one and not this one too.
I moved the thread to another forum, there's no need to lock it?

1548892005274.png

Navigating this website on Mobile is confusing sorry I tried doing it right

Khan

I'd agree with IG VC when in a party, but VC between all players would be too hard for the devs to censor. (They're trying to push "Parental Control" as a feature, remember?)

But yeah, VC when in a party would be a nice addition.

I'd agree with IG VC when in a party, but VC between all players would be too hard for the devs to censor. (They're trying to push "Parental Control" as a feature, remember?)

But yeah, VC when in a party would be a nice addition.
Yes, I agree. Parental control would be one of the things.