• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

In game voice chat

Clickbaited 😎
I would like to suggest adding In-Game Chat functionality through voice. Minecraft doesn't have a properly functioning voice chat system (as many games don't) but with a game like HyTale and other games of the sort the ability to talk through voice similarly to VRChat would add a sort of closer relation as a community.

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved

I like his suggestion but @Billy, you need to lock the thread.

Billy

Retired Mod
Well, I mean people can still post on this but if you move it then they will just go post on that one and not this one too.
I moved the thread to another forum, there's no need to lock it?

1548892005274.png

Navigating this website on Mobile is confusing sorry I tried doing it right

Khan

I'd agree with IG VC when in a party, but VC between all players would be too hard for the devs to censor. (They're trying to push "Parental Control" as a feature, remember?)

But yeah, VC when in a party would be a nice addition.

I'd agree with IG VC when in a party, but VC between all players would be too hard for the devs to censor. (They're trying to push "Parental Control" as a feature, remember?)

But yeah, VC when in a party would be a nice addition.
Yes, I agree. Parental control would be one of the things.

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.