• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Theory Hytale Races

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Why Hello There!
I finally figured out how to add that prefix I keep seeing!

Anyhow, let’s get into it!

Let’s also stop using exclamation marks!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-​
Okay, so. Everyone remember in the “Customizing Your Character” blog post, how they said... might as well just show you:
8B0FFB56-B0C5-4714-A37F-B35BFA5941DA.jpeg
Yeah, also remember how everyone said, “Oh, wow they got us, it’s the white haired girl with the ice staff!”?
510757D3-8F3C-4D36-BBB8-3D9E541AE163.jpeg
Well... Yes... buuuuuut, they said “you may have already caught a glimpse of SOME of them...”, SOME, which leaves me to believe, that everyone is missing something... something obvious.
And then, after a long quest for small, zoomed in image indicating something that, might just give me something to build off of, creating a crazy theory of a race. But no. It was literally in the wide open:
D9259CEE-BE92-4375-9E6B-AB2E7D5A2260.jpeg
See that, in the left corner? The lizard guy hanging out, peacefully watching the movie being made? THIS guy:

D7157891-6EE5-467B-9D41-79FA774834A0.jpeg
Soooo.... There’s no way that a common swamp enemy is helping to make a movie, right? So that means.....
We have a potential race!
Now, I say potential, since I guess it could be some NPC or something that was spawned in, but I don’t think they would keep it standing around when it’s not being filmed...

But that begs the question: If you can play as actual enemies... what does that mean for the game? This could be revolutionary. Or maybe I’m wrong and it’s just a skin or something...
Well, anyway, assuming I’m at least partly right, does this mean that that specific enemy is then always peaceful to you? Maybe do you get some skill boost based on the race you are? If that’s so, then that means you may get more hearts, more defense, more offense (maybe even with certain weapons or elements)!

In fact, this isn’t that far fetched, since we know there are rings in this game:
9214048F-8E7D-4E6B-8BA2-63B964095164.jpeg
And what else do rings do in games other than raise stats? (unless they’re the one’s you jump through)...
In any case, let me know what you think this means, since I’m not sure. And it’s not just the lizards, in the “watch movies together” clip, you can clearly (well, I mean, not so clearly, since it’s zoomed in) see a trork, feran, skeleton, and kweebec:
29C8E662-F408-4E41-AB2E-92BF47F364BD.jpeg
Again, these might just be skins or something, but I don’t know...
Also, if you haven’t seen a feran:
BE8D63F5-88EB-4B8E-8A14-BF69A8AAF3BF.jpeg
Anyways, that’s all, so...
Let the race begin I guess?
sorry

XPHonza

well.. in the character creator there wasnt really a race options as i saw and in the first category of the char. creator there was an option for a masculine and feminine char together with a open field for something? Wait i actually take that back and say that they didnt even have that kind of option in the char creator in the trailer! https://gyazo.com/18f3accb4e4785ca9d6e7d3d6140e811 and in the ears section there arent elven ears or any other non-human ears or any other option for elf making!

suggestion123

The Feran is cute (why would the bugs enslave them) but I for the Dino thing I think it is just a costume