• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale hopes and dreams!

Osha

1. A lot off stuff too choose from and level up, but we can't get everything at once. A skill tree would be nice.
2. No rigid class/level system. I want too have the ability too be an all around guy, super specialized, or somewhere in between. I also think that level systems should be individuals for different skills, there should be few levels per system, and each level should unlock a lot of stuff too play around with.
3. Deep lore. This is pretty much confirmed but still.
4. A wiki/forums were the community has a lot of power and were community members could get positions of power instead of just Hytale staff. It'd make the community more involved
5. The ability too be super cool and powerful. I want too be able too ride a dragon at the final stages of the game. I want too be able too knock out 100 enemies with once attack.
6. Really hard enemies. Enough said. Enemies hard enough too kill you when you've fully leveled up or whatever.
7. The ability too find new stuff in old zones. Perhaps a second story?
8. Alterverses with varied biomes! I do

VivaWolf

I'm sorry I just have to say as soon as I saw "Hopes And Dreams" in the title my brain started singing the Undertale song. I also agree with absolutely everything you said, especially the first 3!

Willllliam010

Member of The Sinners
Master
I'm sorry I just have to say as soon as I saw "Hopes And Dreams" in the title my brain started singing the Undertale song. I also agree with absolutely everything you said, especially the first 3!
Lol:LOL:

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Yea we hope to see those things too! :D

Osha

lol. I was probably subconsciously influenced by that song when I made the title XD