• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hi there!

Knieuwe

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Master
Hi There! I'm Knieuwe, I'm 20, a full stack web developer, and in my free time a gamer. I started out when I was 13 making Minecraft and Garry's Mod websites for communities. Shortly afterwards, I got accustomed to the linux command-line where I learned all about configuring and administering game servers. This played a huge part in creating communities and/or helping other communities.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet every single one of you while making some friends in the process. :)

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome!

Aether117

Welcome to HytaleHub! Enjoy your stay here :)

atine

Welcome to the forums!

Hey Knieuwe, welcome to the forums!

We've got pretty similar backgrounds, except I found my beginnings in Maplestory private servers. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Hi There! I'm Knieuwe, I'm 20, a full stack web developer, and in my free time a gamer. I started out when I was 13 making Minecraft and Garry's Mod websites for communities. Shortly afterwards, I got accustomed to the linux command-line where I learned all about configuring and administering game servers. This played a huge part in creating communities and/or helping other communities.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet every single one of you while making some friends in the process. :)
Welcome to Hytale Hub Knieuwe!