• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Hi there!

Knieuwe

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Master
Hi There! I'm Knieuwe, I'm 20, a full stack web developer, and in my free time a gamer. I started out when I was 13 making Minecraft and Garry's Mod websites for communities. Shortly afterwards, I got accustomed to the linux command-line where I learned all about configuring and administering game servers. This played a huge part in creating communities and/or helping other communities.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet every single one of you while making some friends in the process. :)

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
Welcome!

Aether117

Welcome to HytaleHub! Enjoy your stay here :)

atine

Welcome to the forums!

Hey Knieuwe, welcome to the forums!

We've got pretty similar backgrounds, except I found my beginnings in Maplestory private servers. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Hi There! I'm Knieuwe, I'm 20, a full stack web developer, and in my free time a gamer. I started out when I was 13 making Minecraft and Garry's Mod websites for communities. Shortly afterwards, I got accustomed to the linux command-line where I learned all about configuring and administering game servers. This played a huge part in creating communities and/or helping other communities.

Thanks for reading and I hope to meet every single one of you while making some friends in the process. :)
Welcome to Hytale Hub Knieuwe!

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.