• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hello, I am Riley

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello,
My name is Riley.
And here are a few facts about me

I am 15 years old
I was born in January
I am from Australia
I would like to be an actor when I grow up
I am currently a senior in high school (also in the last year of hs)
I work at Mcdonald's and have for over a year now
I use to do paper runs | Aka delivering junk mail

I started playing Minecraft in 2010 pretty sure I was 6 years old at the time meaning I have played Minecraft for around 9 years however for the past year or two I haven't been as active on Minecraft as I use to be and I recently came back after a full 6 month break and I can't pvp anymore so that's sad
I have been staff on quite a lot of Minecraft servers and have also owned some decent servers that were pretty successful and the top servers I owned were Factions but I have runned a server for pretty much everything like, Minigames, Factions (all types of factions semi op, Op, hardcore, regular and so on), Skyblock (a few types of Skyblocks as well) , Prison, Kitpvp and quite a few more

I have also been a staff member on some well-known servers like MCCentral and RoyaltyPvP
but overall I have been staff on legit so many servers that it would take ages to list

and I am looking forward to the opening of Hytale as Minecraft is boring as now and Hytale seems to have quite a lot of features that would make content creators have so much to do and servers will be very very unique
I am also thinking about running a server on Hytale once I understand how the servers work and all

anyways it's nice to meet you all!

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Hey Riley! Welcome to Hytale hub :)

Dm me for any questions.

Fade

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Welcome to HytaleHub, Riley! Long introduction you have here, well-written. Enjoy your stay here!