• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Hello, I am Riley

HeyitsRiley

Diamond
Diamond
Hello,
My name is Riley.
And here are a few facts about me

I am 15 years old
I was born in January
I am from Australia
I would like to be an actor when I grow up
I am currently a senior in high school (also in the last year of hs)
I work at Mcdonald's and have for over a year now
I use to do paper runs | Aka delivering junk mail

I started playing Minecraft in 2010 pretty sure I was 6 years old at the time meaning I have played Minecraft for around 9 years however for the past year or two I haven't been as active on Minecraft as I use to be and I recently came back after a full 6 month break and I can't pvp anymore so that's sad
I have been staff on quite a lot of Minecraft servers and have also owned some decent servers that were pretty successful and the top servers I owned were Factions but I have runned a server for pretty much everything like, Minigames, Factions (all types of factions semi op, Op, hardcore, regular and so on), Skyblock (a few types of Skyblocks as well) , Prison, Kitpvp and quite a few more

I have also been a staff member on some well-known servers like MCCentral and RoyaltyPvP
but overall I have been staff on legit so many servers that it would take ages to list

and I am looking forward to the opening of Hytale as Minecraft is boring as now and Hytale seems to have quite a lot of features that would make content creators have so much to do and servers will be very very unique
I am also thinking about running a server on Hytale once I understand how the servers work and all

anyways it's nice to meet you all!

Pearson Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Welcome! Profound introduction. We're happy to have you.

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
Hey Riley! Welcome to Hytale hub :)

Dm me for any questions.

Fade

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Welcome to HytaleHub, Riley! Long introduction you have here, well-written. Enjoy your stay here!

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.