• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Free Master Rank Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraZox

Cool Dude
Master
Hey so a couple days ago there was this Free Master Rank event that was going on where if people got 20 referrals within the (4:45am EST, January 6th - 5:00am EST, January 7th ) time period they would have a permanent Master Rank applied to their account.

So, I got to work and got my 20 referrals. (I currently have 23 but 3 of them were before that time period the announcement specified. (So exactly 20 in the required time period)) I then PM'd Saenai on the same day I acquired the required amount of referrals (Jan 6th, day of the event). I was then told that he had sent it over to the Staff and that they'd deal with it. The day after I asked in the Discord if staff had a chance to review my case and then Ducky asked me to PM him and so I did.

I have not heard about my rank ever since the PM I sent to Ducky.

It's now been about 3 days since I completed the "challenge" and I still haven't gotten anything. I really don't want to be annoying but i'm simply asking for the rank I legitimately won. :(

Pearson Wright

My pleasure. Anytime mate. Thanks for telling all of your friends about Hytale Hub! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.