• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Free Master Rank Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraZox

Cool Dude
Master
Hey so a couple days ago there was this Free Master Rank event that was going on where if people got 20 referrals within the (4:45am EST, January 6th - 5:00am EST, January 7th ) time period they would have a permanent Master Rank applied to their account.

So, I got to work and got my 20 referrals. (I currently have 23 but 3 of them were before that time period the announcement specified. (So exactly 20 in the required time period)) I then PM'd Saenai on the same day I acquired the required amount of referrals (Jan 6th, day of the event). I was then told that he had sent it over to the Staff and that they'd deal with it. The day after I asked in the Discord if staff had a chance to review my case and then Ducky asked me to PM him and so I did.

I have not heard about my rank ever since the PM I sent to Ducky.

It's now been about 3 days since I completed the "challenge" and I still haven't gotten anything. I really don't want to be annoying but i'm simply asking for the rank I legitimately won. :(

Pearson Wright

My pleasure. Anytime mate. Thanks for telling all of your friends about Hytale Hub! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.