• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

aMp's Helper Applicattion

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!): HytaleHub.com

• What is your forum username?: aMp

• What is your discord username?: Desolation ViableZZ#7333

• How old are you?: 14 Years of age

• What timezone are you in?: CET

• How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?: 9 Hours a day

• Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible):
    I used to be a helper and Developer ( I'll touch on why being a developer was the same as helper experience for me ) on Minecraft servers. When I used to be a Helper on Minecraft servers I used to just help with tasks some of the other staff needed help with, and just kind of "moderate" chat and see if anyone needs help with getting started or just starting conversations. It was awesome to be a Helper, because it made me a lot of friends in the meanwhile. I also used to be a Developer for Minecraft servers. I obviously coded plugins, or modified certain plugins to become custom. And as a Developer, people mostly came to me because I developed everything to get help with stuff like: How menus worked, how certain plugins and commands worked etc.

• What are your real life hobbies?:
    I love coding, I read a lot, and I love movies with lots of lore. I am a big Star Wars nerd. And I play video-games a lot, I also do a little eSports for the game Overwatch.

• Are you currently employed? If so, where?:
    No, I don't think you can call a contract with an eSports orginization being employed haha.

• Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer):
    No, not at the moment.

• Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.:
    Getting Heroes role for free, and me becoming from someone who was socially awkward. To someone who can actually talk to people, and wants to make friends. One of my biggest failures that I'm actually still dealing with, is me not doing the best I can do at school. I used to study a higher level at school. But since this year I have not being trying to my fullest potential. But I'm trying to work on that.

Pearson Wright

aMp,

It's likely that we'd be willing to take you on as a Helper. However, you should know that the Hytale Hub Network is implementing a variety of new procedures and beginning later this month, we will be requiring anyone within our Staff Discord to sign an NDA. Fortunately for you, helpers are not required to be within the Staff Discord in order to perform their duties, so this NDA isn't necessarily a requirement. However, should you desire to join our Staff Discord, or ever become a moderator, then you will need to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with Hytale Hub LLC.

Let me discuss your proposal with the rest of the Staff, and I'll get back to you soon with our decision. I personally would love to have you on the team! :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!): HytaleHub.com

• What is your forum username?: aMp

• What is your discord username?: Desolation ViableZZ#7333

• How old are you?: 14 Years of age

• What timezone are you in?: CET

• How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?: 9 Hours a day

• Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible):
    I used to be a helper and Developer ( I'll touch on why being a developer was the same as helper experience for me ) on Minecraft servers. When I used to be a Helper on Minecraft servers I used to just help with tasks some of the other staff needed help with, and just kind of "moderate" chat and see if anyone needs help with getting started or just starting conversations. It was awesome to be a Helper, because it made me a lot of friends in the meanwhile. I also used to be a Developer for Minecraft servers. I obviously coded plugins, or modified certain plugins to become custom. And as a Developer, people mostly came to me because I developed everything to get help with stuff like: How menus worked, how certain plugins and commands worked etc.

• What are your real life hobbies?:
    I love coding, I read a lot, and I love movies with lots of lore. I am a big Star Wars nerd. And I play video-games a lot, I also do a little eSports for the game Overwatch.

• Are you currently employed? If so, where?:
    No, I don't think you can call a contract with an eSports orginization being employed haha.

• Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer):
    No, not at the moment.

• Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.:
    Getting Heroes role for free, and me becoming from someone who was socially awkward. To someone who can actually talk to people, and wants to make friends. One of my biggest failures that I'm actually still dealing with, is me not doing the best I can do at school. I used to study a higher level at school. But since this year I have not being trying to my fullest potential. But I'm trying to work on that.
Good luck! I hope you get accepted! I think you would make a great helper!

Pearson Wright

@aMp

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! Just in case you aren't aware, all Staff members also receive permanent "Master" ranks here at HytaleHub.com, so I've assigned you that role and all of its associated perks as well! :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Congratulations!

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Congrats!