- Jan 8, 2019
- Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!): HytaleHub.com
- What is your forum username?: aMp
- What is your discord username?: Desolation ViableZZ#7333
- How old are you?: 14 Years of age
- What timezone are you in?: CET
- How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?: 9 Hours a day
- Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible):
I used to be a helper and Developer ( I'll touch on why being a developer was the same as helper experience for me ) on Minecraft servers. When I used to be a Helper on Minecraft servers I used to just help with tasks some of the other staff needed help with, and just kind of "moderate" chat and see if anyone needs help with getting started or just starting conversations. It was awesome to be a Helper, because it made me a lot of friends in the meanwhile. I also used to be a Developer for Minecraft servers. I obviously coded plugins, or modified certain plugins to become custom. And as a Developer, people mostly came to me because I developed everything to get help with stuff like: How menus worked, how certain plugins and commands worked etc.
- What are your real life hobbies?:
I love coding, I read a lot, and I love movies with lots of lore. I am a big Star Wars nerd. And I play video-games a lot, I also do a little eSports for the game Overwatch.
- Are you currently employed? If so, where?:
No, I don't think you can call a contract with an eSports orginization being employed haha.
- Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer):
No, not at the moment.
- Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.:
Getting Heroes role for free, and me becoming from someone who was socially awkward. To someone who can actually talk to people, and wants to make friends. One of my biggest failures that I'm actually still dealing with, is me not doing the best I can do at school. I used to study a higher level at school. But since this year I have not being trying to my fullest potential. But I'm trying to work on that.
- Show all