• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

GameTale

The home to games on the web done in the classic style! GameTale is the best source for gaming news, reviews, and feature content.
GameTale

Quick Overview

Category
Gaming Groups
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

[#1 Fairytale Event] How fan-y are you?

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
Grey 250x250 coolio.png
Fairytale
Hello everyone,

Fairly recently Fairytale and GameTale became allies. As allies, Ciaran allowed me to post this thread at GameTale's forum, so many thanks to him.

ѕoмe ѕтυғғ aвoυт υѕ
Fairytale is a brand new Hytale Guild. The primary reason for the creation of Fairytale is to bring people from all around the globe together. Create new friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.

#1 evenт

Welcome to the first official Fairytale event. The theme is simple; Create anything you wish based on Hytale. It can be a drawing, a short video clip, a music track or even a short story!

Make sure to follow the rules otherwise; your submission will not be taken under consideration.

• Follow all HytaleHub rules
  • Do not post any NSFW images/videos/music/stories
  • It must be new and original

The winner of the event will get a unique role in our Discord server which can be found here plus $5 PayPal.

If there are more than five submissions, then the first place will receive $10 PayPal and the second place will be given $5 PayPal.

ғιnal noтeѕ
I want to thank Ciaran once more for allowing me to post some info about Fairytale and also announce our very first event here if you want to learn more about Fairytale click here.

Thank you for your precious time and hope to see you soon!

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
@iaminsensible You are welcome!

Also, Don't forget to take pârt at this event!