• You can earn a permanent โ˜‘๏ธVerified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Fairytale

Fairytale is a brand new Hytale Guild. The primary reason for the creation of Fairytale is to bring people from all around the globe together. Create new friendships and memories that will last a lifetime!
Fairytale

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Guilds
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
Grey 250x250 coolio.png
Discord Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/zpVzKNj
โžญ Our Discord server is finally ready for the public! If you wish to join us, just click the link above โ†ฅ Wondering what you can do in our Discord Server? From changing your name colour to listening to music and talking with others, our server is filled with the essentials a community server needs.

โžญ We are also hiring people who would be interested in assisting me with advertising the server. I cannot offer much right now, unfortunately, but when I am able to, I will make sure you get what you deserve for your assistance.

• Monthly Giveaways

In the Guild, we will be hosting monthly giveaways. All giveaways will be hosted in our Discord Server mostly. Some giveaways may be hosted here, but that is unlikely.

• Weekly Events

As a community-based guild, we strive to offer the best both in & out of Hytale experience to our members. That's why we will be hosting weekly events. All weekly events will be announced and hosted in our Discord Server only! Unless it is a grand event, we will not be hosting any Weekly events on HytaleHub.

Concluding, I would like you to know that our Discord Server will be the heart of the Guild. Without it the members of the guild will not be able to communicate with each other, giveaways cannot be hosted and weekly events would not be able to take place. If you are considering becoming a member of our guild I highly recommend joining our Discord Server.

Thank you for your time, and don't forget to read the ฮฑะฒoฯ…ั‚ ฯ…ั• thread where I go into detail about what we offer as a guild.

Last edited:

Mwex

Master
Master
Would like to help you! This looks good!
The Discord invite isn't valid anymore. Create a new one and use 'lasts forever'

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
The link is already set to forever. Hm, weird. I updated the link.

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
I am back! After taking some time off (As hype wore off) I am finally back to hytalehub and am happy to announce that FairyTale is now active too! Join our Discord server :)