HytaleHub: Site Rules
This is the official set of rules required to be adhered to by all users at HytaleHub.com. These rules are designed to encourage a safe and friendly environment and must always be followed by all members of the Hytale Hub community.
Global Site-wide Rules:
(These rules apply universally across the entire website.)
- 1.) Do not use excessive profanity or profanity used in order to insult or belittle someone
- 2.) Do not argue with moderators or other Staff members. If a Staff member asks you to stop, then chill. Don't be a nuisance. Nobody likes that.
- 3.) Do not post links to explicit content such as malware, pornography, gore, or anything else that is malicious or NSFW.
- 4.) Don't post misinformation or mass advertise.
- 5.) Do not spam. (Spamming is the act of repetitively performing an action for the sake of increased/non-organic visibility/acknowledgement. This is extremely obnoxious, and we will ban you for it.
- 6.) Do not harass or repeatedly insult other users. Nobody likes a bully. Be cool.
- 7.) Do not use the Private Conversation or Private Messaging feature in order to advertise something. This will result in a ban.
(All rules mentioned in "Global Rules" apply here as well. These are more specific rules which apply to our Groups Feature!)
(All rules mentioned in "Global Rules" apply here as well. These are more specific rules which apply to our Chat Feature!)
- 1.) Ensure that your group is listed in the appropriate category.
- 2.) Do not vandalize threads within a group. Vandalizing is the act of mass-deleting/mass-editing threads of a group that you do not have sole ownership of, against the consent of other Group staff members.
- 1.) Do not advertise your community or brand within any of the Hytale Hub chat rooms. (This includes private chat conversations with other users)
- 2.) Do not excessively edit characters with huge letters or epilepsy-inducing color schemes. This is extremely annoying, and will result in your chatting privileges being revoked.
- 3.) Do not post links to any sites other than HytaleHub.com in the "General" chat room.
- 4.) Do not use any variation of spam, including an overuse of Caps (Caps-lock) in any chat room.
- 1.) Post threads only in the appropriate categories. For instance, a thread about your Hytale Server would go in the Servers category, not the Introductions category.
- 2.) Do not abuse the comment section on threads to spam, advertise, troll, or argue. Any of these actions may result in a ban.
- 1.) When referring users to hytalehub.com, you must actually refer real people - not create alt accounts. All referrals are cross-examined and IP checked. Attempting to cheat in order to win will result in penalization or complete disqualification from the current competition, and possibly all future competitions.
- 2.) When inviting users to the Hytale Hub Discord, we do not condone DM advertising as this violates the Discord TOS.