• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Your Content categories?

Petramoss

So I was looking at finding a post I had made, and noticed that when I am in the "Your Content" section, noticed it also houses my replies within the thread. Would it therefore be possible, to have a tab to filter by my original post and my replies? Is it already implemented or am I just looking in the wrong place x'D

Reyrey

U post so many threads wow

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
There are 2 different tabs, Latest activity and Postings.

Latest Activity holds every reaction, reply and thread you post. This is not what you want

Postings has only your threads and replies, however at the bottom of each it says what number post it is in the thread, or if it is the start of a new one.

1615837930905.png

This means you can scroll through relatively fast and see what threads you posted and what are just replies. This is, to my knowledge the fastest way to find your own threads.

Reyrey

There are 2 different tabs, Latest activity and Postings.

Latest Activity holds every reaction, reply and thread you post. This is not what you want

Postings has only your threads and replies, however at the bottom of each it says what number post it is in the thread, or if it is the start of a new one.

View attachment 2222
This means you can scroll through relatively fast and see what threads you posted and what are just replies. This is, to my knowledge the fastest way to find your own threads.
Why are u so smart

red death

there are 19839 posts in total

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Why are u so smart
Don't worry about who is "smart", what matters is those who work hard and are willing to put the effort in

Reyrey

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
I did not know that, thanks for explaining!