• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Would be incredible to see this come out on consoles

Xurq

Maybe not immediately but at some point..

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Yeah maybe at some point.. Would be cool

Jesse

Staff member
Master
It would be cool, especially if they did cross-platform play. Unfortunately I don't think it's realistic to see it in at least the next few years. Their focus right now is on PC and will be for a while, even after the release. I think if they feel like the game is in a good state they will work on other platforms.

Niroski

PC & Mac has always been seen as the ideal starter platforms as they're much easier to develop for.
Once the game is in a good state I would expect work for console would start happening.
Cross-play would be a really great feature considering it's so big with Fortnite.

Xurq

Thank you both for your replies, I definitely agree from a logical point of view.

Zenneh

HYTALE PE

julien101

i think mobile is possible to they just have to turn down graphics and you need ios 7-8 and knew Samsung mobile

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you only place website/discord suggestions in the suggestions & feedback section.

✈️ Moved to correct section