• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Will we be able to "download" mods for our singleplayer game?

SnesySnas

I heard that the client won't be able to be changed to avoid any hacking but that leaves me sceptical, yes i heard you can mode your minecraft server but what about those who wanna play solo? and those who can't make mods themselves? will there be some sort of workshop or something similar where people would be able to download mods directly from the client? if not i think that should be added

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Hypixel knows what they are doing. Although no official news regarding this has been released I'm sure they thought of this and they will add a system for single player mods.

Nappi

They said that the client itself is going to be unchangeable, but that you can use the built-in tools for creating mods, textures, sounds, character, scripting, etc etc.

That means that you'll definitely be able to use mods, both singleplayer AND multiplayer, but you're going to install them differently.

EDIT: more words!

J S K F

they mentioned a specific server application being used to run a server, most likely you'll be able to insert your mods there

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Yea, there isn't much info on this part.