• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Will anything about Hytale be announced at Summer Game Fest or E3?

Will anything about Hytale be announced at Summer Game Fest or E3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GavinTheCrafter

Riot Games, the parent company of Hypixel Studios, has been listed as one of the companies joining Summer Game Fest this year. Do you think anything about Hytale will be released or discussed here? Or will it be yet another month of silence when it comes to development?

Edit: Sorry to inform you guys, but BuddhaCat has responded saying that they have no plans for E3 or SGF:
1623093480446.png
(From CanadianFlash's community post)

Idk how to close the poll so if you could just not vote on it anymore that would be great

Last edited:

Olearius

Riot Games, the parent company of Hypixel Studios, has been listed as one of the companies joining Summer Game Fest this year. Do you think anything about Hytale will be released or discussed here? Or will it be yet another month of silence when it comes to development?
The Summer Game Fest/E3 would be the perfect place to announce a beta release imo, given the large audience Hytale would be able to reach and the extra publicity the game could get

Last edited:

Olearius

But still, Hypixel Studios is known for being notoriously unpredictable, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have completely different plans for announcing a potential release :D

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I have a feeling that any news after a large break like this would come as a blog post, probably apologizing and then giving us a rundown of what is going on. An E3 announcment is the kind of surprise I think they promised us they wouldn't do.
But @Olearius is right, they have been unpredictable before

GavinTheCrafter

I have a feeling that any news after a large break like this would come as a blog post, probably apologizing and then giving us a rundown of what is going on. An E3 announcment is the kind of surprise I think they promised us they wouldn't do.
But @Olearius is right, they have been unpredictable before
Well maybe they're finalizing their beta plans right around now, and their announcement happened to be perfectly lining up with SGF or E3. Not saying they're ready or not but if they are, then it would be great to showcase it at SGF or E3 where thousands will be watching. I know I wouldn't be mad if they did that

Reyrey

~(!Just Want Hytale!)~

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
mood

Reyrey

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I'd be surprised if Hytale isn't at least mentioned at either of these events.

red death

hytale makes me sad im starting to fell like it will never release