• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Will Adventure be like a mmorpg?

What do u think Adventure will be

• Total voters
Hytales Adventure mode has cought my eye. The playstyles in the trailers look like a rpg and I was wondering will adventure have its own mmo servers with loads of players for competition like leveling / gear / money Or will it just be like a solo / co op thing like minecrafts single player. There are lots of possibilities of what Adventure may come to but I really hope there is a competitive aspect of somewhat coming to hytale.

Please message me all your thoughts and suggestions because I'm curious to see what the community thinks of adventure as well.

Follow me: Reckless

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
It will probaly be Both :p

ATanCommander

It's most likely going to be both it seems to me.

I think it'll be the story mode that you can play co-op if you like

Niroski

Adventure mode is the so called "Story mode" of the game, which you can play with friends if you wish.
I don't think Adventure mode is made for a lot of players at one time. I have seen one of the developers talk about how they are going to try and have it optimized to have at least 4-5 people playing at once on Adventure mode.

I would guess Mini-games would be more optimized for a lot of people but information for Hytale is very limited right now so it's hard to say for sure.

I hope my answer helped.

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.