• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

WildTale Online MMO RPG server - Hytale MMO RPG server

About us
WildTale Online is an MMO RPG server being developed for the upcoming game Hytale by a team of developers at the moment. We are taking inspiration from many games (wow classic, final fantasy, etc.) and anime (log horizon, Sao, .hack, etc.)from all over the MMO RPG genre to create an amazing experience constantly evolving and making sure players can play hundreds of hours into our server.

What is WildTale Online?
WildTale Online is centered around 3 realms; Human realm, Elf Realm, and Shadow Realm. The human and the elves are neutral to each other, but nothing prevents them from becoming an enemy. The Shadow realm is the dark side of WildTale Online and is composed of dark races as well as traitors (rogues) from other realms (human and elf). You must pledge allegiance to one of the 3 realms and fight for your nations and overcome the lands of your enemies. Choose the most suitable class for you and level up your character through ranks and epic gears.

The creatures and monsters you fight will provide you with the resources and equipment you’ll need to survive. Explore the unique land of WildTale Online to find dungeons, raids, legendary chests and more! Only true heroes can survive in this World!
You can also challenge yourself with intense PvP fighting against other players; Put on your best items and protect your honor by defeating every player in your path. Only the most skillful fighters will leave victorious!

Player Housing
Build your home in one of the capitals of your realm and decorate it to your own style. Store your items and resources that you got during your adventures in your chest. You can also buy a guild house for your guild member!

Economy (Jobs & Crafting)
You want to have your own shop and selling items you crafted? It’s possible in one of the cities of your realm, all you need to do is buy a claim from the city and you will be able to create your own shop.

Race
  • Human
  • Elf
  • Dark Race

**Everything is subject to change since there is still a lot of things we don't know about Hytale**

Thank you for your time!
That’s all I can say for now but be assured there are plenty of unannounced features to come. If you are interested in learning more about WildTale Online you can join our Discord

Discord: https://discord.gg/KXWjYAH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WildTaleOnline

Last edited:
Will the dark race look something like this I love the idea of undead? :p dark race.jpg :cool: love the work so far

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Looks awesome! I will definitely be spending a lot of time on this server. I love the idea of being able to by claims from the city and making your own shop!