• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

who plays subnautica and Grounded

Reyrey

1611609150231.png
for got this picture too bro

red death

yes grounded

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Subnautica is a great game, 9.5/10!
The game at first appears to be an underwater survival, but quickly becomes a horror as you descend into the depths. However, this is not all! The game has an amazing story to the game that I did not expect to find! The environments feel both alien, but also like something you can see on earth. The only reason I take half a point is because the game does have a few bugs that can be found.

At least that's my review of the game. Maybe I should write a steam review?

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I have never played grounded however

Reyrey

good to hear its good btw

red death

Subnautica is a great game, 9.5/10!
The game at first appears to be an underwater survival, but quickly becomes a horror as you descend into the depths. However, this is not all! The game has an amazing story to the game that I did not expect to find! The environments feel both alien, but also like something you can see on earth. The only reason I take half a point is because the game does have a few bugs that can be found.

At least that's my review of the game. Maybe I should write a steam review?
yes

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
Played Grounded for a bit. It was very fun and pretty but it felt like there wasn't enough content at that time.

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.