• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

when will hytale release

red death

i think that hytale will release on ethier late October late summer or the middle of December or never

when do u think hytale will release

Game Syn3gy

Ok, here's what I think.

The Hytale trailer was released on YT on December 13, 2018. Near Christmas. Also close to the time of the last blog post. They said it will release in 2021, so I think it will happen near or on Christmas day.

As for the Beta, I believe that will happen late Summer to early August because the beta would have to come out before the final release, but not too long of a gap. Just a couple of months in between. Also during school breaks so more people can play it when it comes out.

I am not fully sure, but I think the wait will be at least another 2 years, and also there is a good chance that the beta will come out next year, and I won't be surprise if only Orbis releases when it first comes out. Keep checking weekly postcards and monthly blog posts for more, and the wait will be worth it. Let Hypixel Studios take their time working on making this game the best game ever. Also COVID is making development of the game go slower, so expect waiting another couple of years unless your in a rush to play the game sooner, the beta version will come likely next year.

Last edited:

Game Syn3gy

I am not fully sure, but I think the wait will be at least another 2 years, and also there is a good chance that the beta will come out next year, and I won't be surprise if only Orbis releases when it first comes out. Keep checking weekly postcards and monthly blog posts for more, and the wait will be worth it. Let Hypixel Studios take their time working on making this game the best game ever. Also COVID is making development of the game go slower, so expect waiting another couple of years unless your in a rush to play the game sooner, the beta version will come likely next year.
Good point. They may postpone the game again, and yes. Covid is making a difference. And I will wait as long as I need too to play Hytale when it comes out. It may be quite a while for Beta because they would probably need some form of "Username Reservation". I think that may have to come out some time before official release, and maybe right before beta. But I mean, let them take their time. I'm still going to enjoy it when it comes out no matter what! :D

TealHy

I hope that sooner than 2 years - the hype will be built in a year and I think that this is enough to start the advertising campaign.