• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

what's your favorite video game

red death

Mine are minecraft subnautica no mans sky and grounded (and when it comes out Hytale)

Last edited:

Chris H.

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
I must say when I saw your red profile pic and your name I thought the answer to this post was going to be Red dead Redemption.
But to answer the topic. Favourite games have got to be World of Warcraft and the original modern warfare from CoD.

Reyrey

grounded, worldbox, minecraft, Hytale when comes out, and TABS

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Oh, oh! I actually have a list for this! I was planning a top 100 games, but I could only do 15

1.Undertale
2.Subnautica
3.Minecraft
4.Breath of the wild
5.Deep Rock Galactic
6. Mount and Blade: Warband
7. Civilization 5
8. Magicka
9.Hollow knight
10. Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition
11. Lock's Quest
12 Trine (the original)
13. Orc's Must Die 2
14.Dragon Quest: Setinals of the Starry Sky's
15. Deltarune: Chapter 1
16. Pokemon Soul Silver

Reyrey

so u only got 15 out of 100 great job of that

I have two and they are absolutely different)
The first is Red dead Redemption 2 - you know it well. The best open-world, amazing graphics and characters.
The second is Pokemon: Fire Red version and you probably dont know it) It was released on GameBoy Advanced and I spent almost all free time in it whan I was just a child. I haven`t friends so this game was everything I had for that moment. It means a lot for me and I still play it sometimes using emulator. If you are interested - I downloaded it here (https://romsplanet.com/roms/gameboy-advance/pokemon-fire-red-version-v1-1 ).
It looks pretty old - I know) But it is still suprisingful addictive.

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
My favorite video game would definitely be Minecraft!

jannick

I like many games, like FFXIV, PUBG, but spent most of my time on TBC Classis these days

Catbert45

Verified
☑️Verified
Space Station 13, Planetside 2 and the original Planetside. Hoping to add Hytale to that list once it releases.

I like Space Station 13 because of the sheer number of things you can do in the game (due to its complexity) and the complete chaos that can result from it, making every round unique, unpredictable and hilarious.

I like Planetside and Planetside 2 because of the massive battles with thousands of players in the same server (no other shooter game reaches that kind of scale) that look amazing and make you feel like you're in a real warzone.

The one thing all those games have in common is that they are rather niche and offer experiences that can't be found in any other game.

I like lots of other games as well including Minecraft but they don't quite make it to the favorites list, although I feel like I'm more strict about how good a game is to be considered a 'favourite' than some of the other people replying to this post. Minecraft is special to me though because it's the first video game which I ever played other than browser-based flash games, so I always keep it around.

Oh, oh! I actually have a list for this! I was planning a top 100 games, but I could only do 15

1.Undertale
2.Subnautica
3.Minecraft
4.Breath of the wild
5.Deep Rock Galactic
6. Mount and Blade: Warband
7. Civilization 5
8. Magicka
9.Hollow knight
10. Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition
11. Lock's Quest
12 Trine (the original)
13. Orc's Must Die 2
14.Dragon Quest: Setinals of the Starry Sky's
15. Deltarune: Chapter 1
16. Pokemon Soul Silver
Not a fan of Civilization 6?

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Space Station 13, Planetside 2 and the original Planetside. Hoping to add Hytale to that list once it releases.

I like Space Station 13 because of the sheer number of things you can do in the game (due to its complexity) and the complete chaos that can result from it, making every round unique, unpredictable and hilarious.

I like Planetside and Planetside 2 because of the massive battles with thousands of players in the same server (no other shooter game reaches that kind of scale) that look amazing and make you feel like you're in a real warzone.

The one thing all those games have in common is that they are rather niche and offer experiences that can't be found in any other game.

I like lots of other games as well including Minecraft but they don't quite make it to the favorites list, although I feel like I'm more strict about how good a game is to be considered a 'favourite' than some of the other people replying to this post. Minecraft is special to me though because it's the first video game which I ever played other than browser-based flash games, so I always keep it around.

Not a fan of Civilization 6?
Planetside 2 is a great game (Haven't played the first) it just takes some getting used to. Civ 6 is ok, but It's my opinion that it doesn't improve much for being a sequel. It's graphics devolved from civ 5, religious victory makes little sense, wars and unit balancing are completely different, workers aren't immortal servents and the choices for leaders is also weird.

Still some things in civ 6 are better, for example the Eureka moments are a great mechanic, governments are nice (older social policy trees are better in my opinion). Coalitions are cool, but need tweaking and districts are different but fun.

Catbert45

Verified
☑️Verified
Planetside 2 is a great game (Haven't played the first) it just takes some getting used to. Civ 6 is ok, but It's my opinion that it doesn't improve much for being a sequel. It's graphics devolved from civ 5, religious victory makes little sense, wars and unit balancing are completely different, workers aren't immortal servents and the choices for leaders is also weird.

Still some things in civ 6 are better, for example the Eureka moments are a great mechanic, governments are nice (older social policy trees are better in my opinion). Coalitions are cool, but need tweaking and districts are different but fun.
Having played both Civilization 5 and Civilization 6, I personally prefer Civilization 6. I don't mind Civilization 6's less realistic graphics and have no preference between that and Civilization 5's more realistic graphics. But I see why some people would hate it. I also prefer Civilization 5's workers over the mechanics in Civilization 6.

However, the main thing that made me prefer Civilization 6 over Civilization 5 was that Civilization 5 was really unstable for me. It kept crashing all the time, and I wasn't very good at remembering to save so I would lose a few eras of progress every time the game crashed and it was really frustrating. It was also laggy, and after every update it kept trying to change my display settings to a lower resolution. Civilization 6 was fast, lagless and never crashed, plus it never tried to change my resolution at all even when I first installed it. I don't know whether it was because of the less realistic graphics increasing the game's performance or just the game being based on more recent and improved software, but either way I had a much better experience with Civilization 6 as a result.

Civilization 6 made some pretty radical changes to the civilization formula though so I can understand why a lot of people didn't like it. I think you aren't the only one and last time I heard Civilization 5 multiplayer was still more popular than Civilization 6 multiplayer. Although that may have changed by now.

Game Syn3gy

I like Minecraft (Hytale when it comes). Terraria as well. I've never played Subnautica or Undertale. I'd also have to say Rocket League and Skyrim are also some of my favorites. Super Mario Galaxy is one of my biggest games, and I've rarely played LoZ BotW. I have Worldbox on my phone and It's pretty fun (I've played on the same world for about a month now, and It's very diverse. I honestly can't think of many others on the spot.

Worldbox
Minecraft
Skyrim
Terraria
Super Mario Galaxy
Rocket League
Soon-to-be Hytale

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I'm something of a worldbox player myself! Good game for a platform with few good games.

TealHy

Of course, Minecraft and Hypixel - but I also like to play Escape from Tarkov (it's a bit of FPS, a bit of an RPG)

Lillis01

I believe Minecraft is my favorite. However, I'm really into coding, but since there aren't any interesting coding games for kids that are simple yet interesting, I chose to play Minecraft since it is the only one that is close to that and allows me to create something and build from scratch. Moreover, it taught me to be responsible and consistent with any work I do to have the progress I want. If you have other game recommendations, I would love to try something new because it gets boring to play the same game repeatedly.

Last edited:

fskab12

currently Stray, beautiful graphics and good story

Baronjame86

That's hard to answer, but if I really had to say, I guess The Witcher 3 plus its two DLCs.

LabrandoT

Your list of favorite games is pretty fantastic! Minecraft's creativity knows no bounds, Subnautica's immersive underwater world is a deep-sea delight, and No Man's Sky's endless exploration is truly mind-blowing. Grounded offers a unique twist on the survival genre, and I share your excitement for Hytale's release!

By the way, if you ever decide to venture into the realm of competitive gaming, lolscript.gg is a valuable resource, especially if you find yourself playing League of Legends. They offer a range of tools and boosts for League of Legends to elevate your gameplay.

Last edited:

WalterKayle

You've got a fantastic lineup of favorite games!

Galaxys

Your list of favorite games is pretty epic! Minecraft's limitless creativity, Subnautica's immersive underwater world, the endless exploration of No Man's Sky, and the anticipation for Hytale all showcase your diverse gaming taste. If you're as passionate about gaming as it seems, you might want to explore https://bitskins.com. They offer a wide range of gaming-related content and items that could add even more excitement to your gaming experience. It's always a blast to connect with fellow gamers and share our favorite titles. These games have provided countless hours of entertainment and will likely continue to do so.

Last edited: