• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Question what will be the first thing you will do in hytale when the game came out?

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Kill mobs UwU

B_Y3LL0W

I'll test their creative mode mechanics(if available). Then I'll put my hands on the model maker. :giggle:

DarkPaladin

Binge play for a week or so learning the ropes then work on a server spawn :)

janq0

Find a giant cliff and test if fall damage works.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Oh, I don't even know!

I would have to start with the adventure mode. Then, after a bit of that, check out the mini-games mode, probably going back to adventure afterwards, then the creator tools. It'll be so exciting!

BillyL

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
First thing I'll do is create a SMP server for friends + trusted HytaleHub members to play on - games are always more fun with friends :)

alizardguy

I will mess with the dev tools, already been practicing a bit in CraftStudio

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I will create my server

I'll play Adventure Mode, set it with the highest difficulty setting, enjoy the lore and play it from beginning to end. Later on I'll create my own mod or install a mod that enhance the difficulty to make the Adventure mode experience as difficult as the Dark Souls series.

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
Test the modeling and animation tools!

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Honestly I don't care as long as im playing Hytale, but i will probably do adventure mode and then mess around with the modeling and animation tools!

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
First thing I'll do is create a SMP server for friends + trusted HytaleHub members to play on - games are always more fun with friends :)
I would love to be apart of that!

suggestion123

I will play adventure and when a MMORPG becomes popular I would play that to

Ducks

I'll farm cause i feel like they would hide some weapons like a carrot sword or something inside farming so the real 1st thing i do is find seeds and make a home

Ducks

i would play on that if it gets created

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I would play through the adventure mode with my two brothers at least once

IMiketsYT_

I honestly don't know. Hytale has a million things to do but I will probably check multiplayer first or the story.

Reyrey

Go on creative and check what items, weapons, mobs if there eggs or something , and the armor.

GavinTheCrafter

Start a private multiplayer world with my friends and explore the world of Hytale until I've mastered every bit of it. Then probably check out the creator tools & minigames :D

Lily

Just run around in the world, and then play multiplayer with my friends.

Reyrey

LOL

Reyrey

see if there is fall damage
Watch u try when u didnt and u have op armor but then u fall off cliff and die (red death be like) Oh so there is fall damage!.

Game Syn3gy

Hmmm... This is a tough one. Idk what Im gonna do first. Of course make my character. And pop in with my brother into a "survival" (is it called survival? Idk) world. We don't and won't know what to do first unless it tells us outright, like a tutorial. Once I get game mechanics down, (weapons and armor and magic [Ooh!]), I might record for yt or play a public server and be amazed at what people can do. I am never going to join a creative world unless I have beaten most of the game, if not all of it.

My plans!

Reyrey

Thats a lot of writeing for a reply but ok looks pro

Game Syn3gy

Doesn't hurt to plan ahead. :D

Reyrey

I am happy u joined hytale hub

Game Syn3gy

I am happy u joined hytale hub
Oh, nice pfp btw.

I LOVE Hytale even though it hasn't come out yet. It'll be among some of the best games I've ever played almost right away! Can't wait to hear more from the community as well!

Reyrey

Now let me be in front of the thread post thing

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Hmmm... This is a tough one. Idk what Im gonna do first. Of course make my character. And pop in with my brother into a "survival" (is it called survival? Idk) world. We don't and won't know what to do first unless it tells us outright, like a tutorial. Once I get game mechanics down, (weapons and armor and magic [Ooh!]), I might record for yt or play a public server and be amazed at what people can do. I am never going to join a creative world unless I have beaten most of the game, if not all of it.

My plans!
I think the "Survival" will be called Adventure mode! Also it's great to see someone else excited to play with their siblings! I know that that will be the first thing I do!

red death

I will go into creative mode and destroy I mean build the world at all costs
dig straight down
try not to have 300 wrolds

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
try not to have 300 worlds
Lol, I can neither confirm nor deny if I myself have made hundreds of worlds in Minecraft and they are still sitting there, in need of cleanup

red death

lol

Game Syn3gy

A funny thing would be:

What if you could dig straight down and the game alters its world generation to spawn a huge cave, or a lava it right underneath you!

This would add a sense of caution and maybe... Just maybe... SURPRISE!! :LOL:

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
The first thing I will do would be play on the official hypixel server, as my main goal for playing hypixel is to do PVP and enjoy the community. There is a high chance that bedwars (probably slightly modified) and duels (high chance it will be the same) will be available, which I would waste my time playing. My speculation is that bridging will be different and there will be a whole new meta, and a lot new youtubers springing up and bringing life to the PVP community.

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
I will go into creative mode and destroy I mean build the world at all costs
dig straight down
try not to have 300 wrolds
Going into creative mode at first would be a very smart move, it allows you to familiarize yourself with the UI and controls. Besides all of the basics, you can also see what blocks, weapons, maps, caves, ores etc.. there will be, by doing so you will be more advanced than people who start out in adventure mode and have to learn everything by experience.

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
A funny thing would be:

What if you could dig straight down and the game alters its world generation to spawn a huge cave, or a lava it right underneath you!

This would add a sense of caution and maybe... Just maybe... SURPRISE!! :LOL:
That would cause mass chaos! :eek:

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
That would cause mass chaos! :eek:
If we are already going far enough for the world to react in this manner to your players actions, we might as well add more!

Maybe Varyn is just a puppet, the "red herring" of sorts. The world of Orbis is literally out for you. You wake up and find your house in an entirely new location, walls of stone block important routes of transportation and the transforming terrain makes it impossible to navigate the world and find your way.