• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What theories do you guys have for the two *Unannounced* Biomes?

Niffican

What theories do you guys have? 5c2fe72d77b784001878475e_1_world_slices_research.jpg

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Wait, what.. I looked at that image like a thousand times already and only just noticed there are 2 unannounced bioms haha.

Niffican

Wait, what.. I looked at that image like a thousand times already and only just noticed there are 2 unannounced bioms haha.
Yea I barely noticed them as well

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Yea I barely noticed them as well
Good catch. I mean there already is normal, desert, ice, fire so basically all the elements are already there. Maybe islands? That was shown in the trailer but that's similar to normal.

Niffican

Good catch. I mean there already is normal, desert, ice, fire so basically all the elements are already there. Maybe islands? That was shown in the trailer but that's similar to normal.
Yea and it says *Unannounced* so it could possibly be nothing we've seen from the trailers. It could be something way out of my thinking space

The Ocean is still missing ! I don't know if the ocean get a seperate zone or the beach. Or some kind of dark forest

Niffican

The Ocean is still missing ! I don't know if the ocean get a seperate zone or the beach. Or some kind of dark forest
Yea it could be the ocean or something completely different like a dark forest, or corruption biome. Don't know :)

Yea it could be the ocean or something completely different like a dark forest, or corruption biome. Don't know :)
Well, I think there will be a corrupted version of every single biome. In the news feed they talked about infinity lands, beyound the ocean.
Maybe some kind of zone which can't be corrupt on orbis

The Void and Wind for example are missing when you look at the runes of the concept art. Would be cool, if they add an artefact to each element which you can use to craft weapons or magic staffs

Concept art.jpg

Niroski

I would guess that the world would end with an ocean just like Terraria maybe? Stopping players from adventuring too far. Which would be the last zone.

As for zone 5 who knows? Maybe a unique sort of End biomo like Minecraft. Like a mystic place?

Hexfury

UA1 (First unannounced region) looks like a dead landscape, you can see a little of it on the far corner of Zone 4. Mix that with the smog and heavy lightning, and it gets even darker.

Screenshot_11.png

UA2 has a bit of color poking through it, leading me to believe that it's either an exotic, beautiful landscape, or completely ruined and corrupted.

Retro28

Maybe a sky realm of some sort? Flying islands and stuff like that would be neat. Maybe this mixed with some steampunk esque builds.

edit: also hi future me when you come back to look at your first comment.

yolothebow

void and lightning

ratonel

or completely ruined and corrupted.
they did show a corrupted golem thing in the trailer, maybe it's from there.

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
Swamplands and rainforrest

they did show a corrupted golem thing in the trailer, maybe it's from there.
Nope the corrupted Golem stands in a seperate Dimension in the Dungeon of Gaia, the "Garden of Elements"