• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

what official date release??????

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Only thing we got is 2021 at the moment.
We dont know if it will be free or not.

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
If I am correct, Simon posted on Twitter it would be free.
Or something in that direction.

Dolco

Master
Master
I saw a video where the person that it would be $45, his reason why would be to compensate for any hackers and what nots that get banned.

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
I saw a video where the person that it would be $45, his reason why would be to compensate for any hackers and what nots that get banned.
I just a little bit more research, from what I can find no one has ever said anything about the price of the game. On the Hytale FAQ it also says their not sure yet.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Honestly, my theory is that it was originally going to be free, but when they saw how popular the game was after the trailer dropped, they started working much harder, they decided it would cost money. I don't know for sure about the first part, but really, they've put so much effort into this, I feel like they would make it cost money. Plus, they don't really seem like the microtransaction type, and I don't think that would even fit with the style anyways. It's only partly multiplayer, and I don't think that locking certain gear/perks would work at all in adventure mode.

I really, really hope it's not free. As long as it's not a subscription, I will gladly dish out some money once, but if the game is going to constantly pester me with microtransactions or subscription fees, I might lose all of my interest.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I really, really hope it's not free. As long as it's not a subscription, I will gladly dish out some money once, but if the game is going to constantly pester me with microtransactions or subscription fees, I might lose all of my interest.
Yes, microtransactions are the death of me...

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
It's believed to be released in 2021.