• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What Kind of magic Attacks would you like to see in hytale?

RonTheDragon

videotogif_2019.01.08_09.36.33.gif videotogif_2019.01.08_06.39.16.gif

These are the only 2 confirmed Spells from the trailer.

IMG_20190108_065103.jpg

We got lots of Elements and Each might have alot of spells and diffrent staffs to use.

You got any cool spell on your mind? Share Your Thoughts.

Last edited:

yolothebow

Lighting staff would we be cool (shoot lightning)
water wand would be wet (splash some water)
earth stick would make stuff crumble (break the ground)
void vaporizer does something insane (idk what this would do)

RonTheDragon

Lighting staff would we be cool (shoot lightning)
water wand would be wet (splash some water)
earth stick would make stuff crumble (break the ground)
void vaporizer does something insane (idk what this would do)

cool ideas. one of the good things about hytale is that you can trust them to make the magic spells work in a cool way.

if you are a hypixel player you already know some of the cool spells they got.

WarLords minigame for example.

lightning attack that bounces between enemies.

attacks who walk on the ground trying hitting the target ( in warlords I played as a character with earth abilities. one of them were a spike that burst under the target damaging it. the attack first go towards the target on the ground... you can see the blocks jump. (using the blocky world features)

when the earth is removable there is a chance that some attacks will move stuff around which makes it alot cooler.

Spider

They have potentionally infinite ways that they could build upon the different magic types.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Something like Dark Magic where can turn into a mob or controle a mob temporarily

RonTheDragon

Something like Dark Magic where can turn into a mob or controle a mob temporarily
I guess you call yourself a Demon for a reason

RonTheDragon

They have potentionally infinite ways that they could build upon the different magic types.
but how do you think will it work? each staff has one attack? so to be a mage you need to have your hotbar filled with staffs for each attack?!

or maybe you can use both left/right click to do magic (unlike minecraft that left click is mine/punch with everything)

Ivan

there should honestly be some magic for building purposes, don't know 'bout yall but kinda tired of block by block building, i think it could get spiced up a bit

RonTheDragon

there should honestly be some magic for building purposes, don't know 'bout yall but kinda tired of block by block building, i think it could get spiced up a bit
Usefull. maybe an Earth staff of an ancient civilization that all of their building are made of stone and were built by magic. maybe the creatures who lived there were unable to build (no hands) so they used the staff to make their houses.

Just some Random Lure I just made up...

anyway being able to build with it could be great. making a cobblestone/stonebricks wall rise up from the ground.

could also be used as a defensive technic in battle.

Victor

Master
Master
that could lead to griefing so if that type of magic is added, im thinking it will disappear after seconds or minutes. So don't think it could be added for building purposes

RonTheDragon

that could lead to griefing so if that type of magic is added, im thinking it will disappear after seconds or minutes. So don't think it could be added for building purposes
dude. tnt and explosives are in the game. there are other ways to stop griefing but removing tnt from the game.

Ivan

thats why the game is customizable, you dont have to have building magic, servers can easily just remove it from their server

RonTheDragon

thats why the game is customizable, you dont have to have building magic, servers can easily just remove it from their server
or make it work only on blocks you can break (if the server is protecting the area with factions for example... you wont be able to use it if you are not added.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Usefull. maybe an Earth staff of an ancient civilization that all of their building are made of stone and were built by magic. maybe the creatures who lived there were unable to build (no hands) so they used the staff to make their houses.

Just some Random Lure I just made up...

anyway being able to build with it could be great. making a cobblestone/stonebricks wall rise up from the ground.

could also be used as a defensive technic in battle.
Oh, hey! Maybe void magic could potentially be used to vaporize blocks, like reverse building. Just an idea.

ItsJacky

Magic is everything. So we can make ourselves own Infinity Gauntlet.

DSitC

I had a lot of fun scripting weapons for Unreal Tournament, back then. If spells and weapon effects are scriptable in Hytale, that would be really cool. :)

Bankay

Some power similar to lightning, similar to Sasuke's Kirin

Fox

an apparatus for breathing dephlogisticated air

Xude