• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale Network

Hytale community and discussion. Upcoming Hytale network, join for updates.
Hytale Network

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Servers
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What kind of game mode(s) do you want on the network?

LEGION

Master
Master
What kind of game mode(s) do you want to see on our network? This can range from a single game mode like Factions, to a mini-game network.

Also, feel free to fill out these questions to give us your opinion! https://goo.gl/forms/3cJkvyw7C58Dv5L42

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Idk.. Fune gamemods xd

TimTam

Factions and Skywars are the only ones I'm joining for. I may join wanting those two but i know I'll leave liking other game modes just as much. As a leader board player on both of those game modes I'd like to see them added.

Saijuki

OG Hunger Games

BlazeHaze

I like to see Guild Wars, and Claiming Teritory mode :v

LEGION

Master
Master
I like to see Guild Wars, and Claiming Teritory mode :v
Check out the survey, there is a game almost exactly like that to choose!

Creatos

There was this gamemode on Mineplex called Champions. You can just google it or watch some videos on Youtube. You could change your build and skills and would hen fight against the other team in a control based map.

LEGION

Master
Master
There was this gamemode on Mineplex called Champions. You can just google it or watch some videos on Youtube. You could change your build and skills and would hen fight against the other team in a control based map.
This is a very similar concept to the "Kingdoms" game that is in the survey. You should check it out if you haven't already and vote for Kingdoms if you'd like!

TheCheesetable1

I would like a star wars mini game. Hypixel had one on their server but it wasnt that popular so it would be cool if they tried again in Hytale.