• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What I want to see from a Hytale MMORPG server

Sithril

Sithril
Master
As we have seen with minecraft and with many other games actually is that on community servers a lot of great and creative things can emerge, from full on mmorpg's to good old SMP. Today I wanna share what I would really want to see from a Hytale MMORPG server
First of all what was kind of a bummer for me is that hytale is a CO OP and not an MMO ( The adventure mode at least) this makes some features like guilds and other features/content not viable in adventure mode itself.
What I would want to see is an mmorpg format of the adventure mode storyline, this means things like block editing mostly is blocked but there will be plots for players to make their own base and build up their character, on top of that we would have things like a PVP arena and guilds because those work very well in an Massively multiplayer online game.
Be sure to tell me what you think down below.

Oli

Will take this into consideration for any future projects! ;)

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Interesting!

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Will take this into consideration for any future projects! ;)
Nice I do hope you guys make the content as close to vanilla too, like it's fine if you guys would release your own storylines but don't let them interfere with the adventure mode content

Oli

Nice I do hope you guys make the content as close to vanilla too, like it's fine if you guys would release your own storylines but don't let them interfere with the adventure mode content
Yeah, definetly no, if we create some sort of storyline it won't be some sort of add on to Hytales, I feel like that's having someone else do the majority of work for you, don't worry it will be original! :)