• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What do YOU want to see in Hytale?

Okami

Pretty short thread. I'm just curious, what do you guys want to see implemented in to the game? Also if you have ideas regarding the Discord or forums, please tell me so I can make an idea thread if you haven't already, and I'll credit you.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I would really like to see a skill leveling system, like in many rpg’s. I think this would give so much more to the game, and make people enjoy it so much better.

Life

I would like to see it brunch off to multiple communities. Like a competitive side, casual side, ect

Mihaele

Pretty short thread. I'm just curious, what do you guys want to see implemented in to the game? Also if you have ideas regarding the Discord or forums, please tell me so I can make an idea thread if you haven't already, and I'll credit you.
The most important thing I want to see in Hytale is the architect's tools mods, the copy paste wand mods, and the curved arches and pillar mods. These made Minecraft into a whole new world for me and trying to do without them would just feel painful.

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Fun combat system, Fun movement system, Fun environment for developers while still providing their hypixel minigames as a means of easing the migration from minecraft to hytale

Ferrumprinceps

A system where you can have NPC soldiers, customize the, give them orders, and give them gear. Would be cool to have an RTS element where you can take your legions and march upon the dungeon and have an epic clash of armies. Also support for NPC mob "generals" would be cool too. Imagine playing age of empires with your friends in hytale...

Fox

oxygen

SwatDoge

Custom hitboxes, both for models and mobs and being able to connect every single model-bone to a function. In general, I want as much as possible to be modable.

XPHonza

A really cool magic system

I want breakfast, lunch, and dinner with dessert.

Jakosei

being able to talk to to villagers or anyone in survival

suggestion123

As I write a thread about what cool things I want in Hytale my top is unicorn and pegauses and a breedable hybrid and caravan basically a wagon with wool and pulled by oxen and can carry players and supplies I want unicorns because someone I know loves unicorns