• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

What about a sailing RPG?

wakalakabaka

An infinite ocean, with isles of various sizes. You spawn build a boat, sail it, and do things like sea battles and attacking fortified islands with tnt cannons.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
This would be awesome! If Hytale has vanilla ship vehicles this could be easy to implement. Kind of reminds me of sea of thieves

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified
That would be so cool! However I think instead of sailing, I think it should be a pirate RPG.

Petramoss

With the tools available for Hytal there's no reason we couldn't just make cannons and special ammo.

Reyrey

That pops up for many questions for hytale
List of questions for hytale:
1: will there be cannons
2: will there be working ships/boats
3: Is the sea one of the other zones!!!
4: Would hytale have the stuff to Roleplay as pirates.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
That pops up for many questions for hytale
List of questions for hytale:
1: will there be cannons
2: will there be working ships/boats
3: Is the sea one of the other zones!!!
4: Would hytale have the stuff to Roleplay as pirates.
1. We don't know, but probably not in the vanilla
2. Yes! We have seen small dingy's but they hint that there are larger ones as well.
3. Well, Yes and no? The ocean is a biome of the world and consists of 3 parts. The shallow ocean near the coast line. Will likely reflect the zone it is near. The Deep ocean which has as much stuff to explore as a zone and finally the Infinite Lands
4. And yes, We have seen pirate customization stuff. Pirate themed buildings, weapons and gear and even buried treasure!

Reyrey

1. We don't know, but probably not in the vanilla
2. Yes! We have seen small dingy's but they hint that there are larger ones as well.
3. Well, Yes and no? The ocean is a biome of the world and consists of 3 parts. The shallow ocean near the coast line. Will likely reflect the zone it is near. The Deep ocean which has as much stuff to explore as a zone and finally the Infinite Lands
4. And yes, We have seen pirate customization stuff. Pirate themed buildings, weapons and gear and even buried treasure!
Great cant wait :D

TealHy

The developers claim that the engine will be shared (that's what I heard). Therefore, we may be limited mainly by our imagination

Game Syn3gy

I would love to see a pirate/sailing themed rpg world. "A vast ocean littered with ships and small Islands full of adventure and loot. All to support a world where people can be who they want to be on the open seas. Build a ship, gather your friends, and sail off into the sunset. Fight battles, enjoy trade, and socialize on this oceanic world."

I would imagine people starting factions and they take ships and explore/conquer territory, and have other islands specifically for the mingle and trade of other, more casual players. I would certainly love to have my friends with me, sailing and gathering resources on the small islands scattered about. we would certainly have an island to call home, with a beautiful harbor that anybody could stop by and stay, sort of like a hotel.

FlOppy

Magestia has this feature planned for the server, we also are very curious to see what Hytale will come up with in term of multiple block vehicle. A system like Star Citizen vehicle grid system would be perfect, but not sure how well it would work for Hytale in terms of performance, I have seen though multiple games doing this now, so fingers cross.