• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Weird's Helper Application

Weird

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hero
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!) HytaleHub.com/HytaleHub.com Discord Server
  • What is your forum username? Weird
  • What is your discord username? weird gamer22#5366
  • How old are you? 16
  • What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? The absolute bare minimum is 3 hours, but that can go up to the entire day.
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible) I have experience working as Head Admin on 2 servers with ~1200 members each. I've also been an admin on a couple Minecraft servers with ~200 daily players. This experience has helped me with leadership skills as well as teaching me how to handle various tricky situations in the playerbase.
  • What are your real life hobbies? My real life hobbies include Discord Bot Development and Web Development.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? I am not currently employed.
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer) I don't currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects.
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. One of my greatest achievements in life has been deploying my first website from scratch with not much guidance from others. The moment I was able to go to the website on my phone and laptop was amazing. One of my biggest failures was being demoted on a server I had spent a lot of time on put my blood, sweat, and tears into. From that experience I've learned that things happen for a reason and to not make a big deal out of the small things.

Pearson Wright

Hey Weird,

Thanks for applying! :)

Will you be able to welcome new users here at HytaleHub.com, as well as in the Hytale Hub and HYTALE Discord servers?

Would you possibly also be able to serve as an active content moderator on our Reddit, and/or a contributor over at the Hytale Fandom Wiki?

Regards,
Pearson

Weird

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hero
Hey Weird,

Thanks for applying! :)

Will you be able to welcome new users here at HytaleHub.com, as well as in the Hytale Hub and HYTALE Discord servers?

Would you possibly also be able to serve as an active content moderator on our Reddit, and/or a contributor over at the Hytale Fandom Wiki?

Regards,
Pearson
I would be happy to welcome new users to the community and moderate the multiple platforms .

Pearson Wright

@Weird

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)