• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Offering VirtualGladiators.com - Hytale Server Hosting Coming Soon! + GIVEAWAY!

VirtualGladiators

Capture d’écran 2019-02-24 à 16.13.23.png
The art work for our Hytale server plans are complete! As a special treat, we are revealing all designs made in this cool wallpaper for you to enjoy!

Hello everyone and welcome to our HH thread!

For those who are not familiar with us, we have been providing premium and budget Minecraft servers for the past 5 years.
We are very excited about Hytale, and are thrilled to be joining this community too.
Our intention for this thread is to create a place dedicated to sharing our ideas, as we build our Hytale server packages.
It is important for us to have the community involved in this as much as possible, any ideas you have we greatly encourage you to share!
Everyone is welcome here and even if you do not wish to contribute, we hope that you will enjoy this development process as much as we will.

hytalehubgiveawaybanner.jpg

As a thank you for joining us on this journey, we are offering a unique Minecraft hosting code to all:
Use the code "HH" for 20% off your first month on all our premium and bedrock server plans.

Sign up to our Hytale newsletter to be notified once server plans go live! + Earn 50% DISCOUNT!
Click the image below to be directed to newsletter.

ss+(2019-03-04+at+11.25.17).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

VirtualGladiators

Hytale Concept Art Troll Watermark.jpg

Here is one of the first concept arts we have for our Hytale server packages!

Last edited:

VirtualGladiators

Hytale Concept Art Goblin Drawing & Screenshot Comparison.jpg

This is concept art for another of our Hytale packages: It's our rendition of the Goblin/Bomber from the trailer!

VirtualGladiators

974F721B-6CF8-4E99-A19A-AE71C2210E79.jpeg

More Hytale server plan concept art!

Last edited:

VirtualGladiators

Hytale Concept Art Polar Bear Drawing & Screenshot Comparison.jpg

🎵 Just keep swimming, just keep swimming (Dory Voice)!🎵This is another concept art for our Hytale server plans!

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
Looks really nice.

VirtualGladiators

Hey Guys! We got an awesome new video made for our Hytale servers which are coming soon. Check it out! :)

VirtualGladiators

Capture d’écran 2019-02-24 à 16.13.23.png

The art work for our Hytale server plans are complete! As a special treat, we are revealing all designs made in this cool wallpaper for you to enjoy!! :p:cool:

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
Nice artworks!

VirtualGladiators

Thanks, yeh we are really pleased with how they turned out! Each will represent a server package, dragon of course being the most powerful. We did this with our Minecraft server plans too, but for the Hytale servers we wanted to go above and beyond! I think we have achieved that. :D

SwatDoge

This looks very fancy, good luck with your service :]

VirtualGladiators

Hey guys!

We have launched our Hytale server page! This is good news as you can now in a few simple steps sign up to our newsletter. This will make it so that you are the first to know once our server plans go live! As well as obtain an exclusive code that will get you 50% OFF. ;) (Just click the image below)

VirtualGladiators

hytalehubgiveawaybanner.jpg

Hey guys we are doing a giveaway! Read the description above for how enter, good luck!! :D

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I am most excited in the community! New plebs to meet!

VirtualGladiators

Hey guys

Don't forget to sign up to our Hytale newsletter to be notified once our server plans for this new and exciting game go live! Many already have secured their spot and gained an exclusive 50% OFF at launch! (Click Image below) :cool:

VirtualGladiators

Hey guys!

A friendly reminder of the giveaway we currently have active. Get involved! for a chance to win a Hytale server upon the games release. :cool::p hytalehubgiveawaybanner.jpg

XLNC Jake Kelton

View attachment 443
The art work for our Hytale server plans are complete! As a special treat, we are revealing all designs made in this cool wallpaper for you to enjoy!

Hello everyone and welcome to our HH thread!

For those who are not familiar with us, we have been providing premium and budget Minecraft servers for the past 5 years.
We are very excited about Hytale, and are thrilled to be joining this community too.
Our intention for this thread is to create a place dedicated to sharing our ideas, as we build our Hytale server packages.
It is important for us to have the community involved in this as much as possible, any ideas you have we greatly encourage you to share!
Everyone is welcome here and even if you do not wish to contribute, we hope that you will enjoy this development process as much as we will.

View attachment 586

As a thank you for joining us on this journey, we are offering a unique Minecraft hosting code to all:
Use the code "HH" for 20% off your first month on all our premium and bedrock server plans.

Sign up to our Hytale newsletter to be notified once server plans go live! + Earn 50% DISCOUNT!
Click the image below to be directed to newsletter.

View attachment 528
The ability to build a world from my head that others can enjoy. Yelvaria is coming.

Vhesk

What world are you going to build? ^-^
you know what id do?

id remake the 2b2t anarchy server from minecraft in hytale. it woud be and interesting little history in its development :p

factions will form and fight and take over the map, there will almost be a kind of government in the world but not quite

built from dust~

Vhesk

OH and for this contest thing!

im most excited for Roleplaying and adventuring around with my friends!

im gonna being a small castle as a a base and work from there. if i get a serve ill play with people from here d:

VirtualGladiators

What world are you going to build? ^-^
I have been thinking a lot lately about a ancient Quebec civilization. That is comprised of a city in the tree's. Essentially mega tree houses that inter link together for miles! Resources on the ground are plenty-full, but the mobs are so blood thirsty, that trips must be planed with great care!

VirtualGladiators

you know what id do?

id remake the 2b2t anarchy server from minecraft in hytale. it woud be and interesting little history in its development :p

factions will form and fight and take over the map, there will almost be a kind of government in the world but not quite

built from dust~
Oh I love that! I cannot wait to see what awesome creations people come up with! It seems the PVP mechanics are going to be pretty cool from what I hear the developers are putting a great deal of time onto it. So this type of server would be a blast I bet! :D

VirtualGladiators

OH and for this contest thing!

im most excited for Roleplaying and adventuring around with my friends!

im gonna being a small castle as a a base and work from there. if i get a serve ill play with people from here d:
Good Luck! :)

XLNC Jake Kelton

I have been thinking a lot lately about a ancient Quebec civilization. That is comprised of a city in the tree's. Essentially mega tree houses that inter link together for miles! Resources on the ground are plenty-full, but the mobs are so blood thirsty, that trips must be planed with great care!
Ooooo, that does sound really cool! Giant tree houses like in Avatar are so cool, especially when decorating the inside!

VirtualGladiators

Hey Guys! A friendly reminder of the Giveaway we are currently running, get involved! ;):p Check thread above for details on how you can enter!... Good Luck!

VirtualGladiators

Don't forget to secure your 50% OFF for when our Hytale servers go live! by signing up to our newsletter! (Just click the image below to be directed).

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
Im excited about the tools that the game will have for developers.

VirtualGladiators

Im excited about the tools that the game will have for developers.
Yes, I agree! The potential to make your own mini game within a game and having the tools to do so at your disposal. I mean can you imagine the insane cool stuff people are going to come up with! :eek:

I'm excited for the entire thing! Hytale is going to be so awesome, I can't wait! :)

VirtualGladiators

I'm excited for the entire thing! Hytale is going to be so awesome, I can't wait! :)
Likewise! Honestly we have done it with our Minecraft servers over the years. Sometimes we randomly join our users servers to check out what awesome things they have done! Its always exciting! No doubt we will do the same with Hytale... :D

Can't wait to dive head first into the coding aspects, so many ideas, also hoping I can create a great server and help build the best game possible as a community. So excited!

VirtualGladiators

Can't wait to dive head first into the coding aspects, so many ideas, also hoping I can create a great server and help build the best game possible as a community. So excited!
Yes, this seem's to be quite a popular aspect people are looking forward to. I think its because it just so unique! :alien:;):cool: