• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Question Username Reservation?

The devs have, I believe, confirmed that you will be able to reserve a username prior to the release of the game. As many have pointed out this idea doesn't make a whole lot of sense but I've decided I'll go for it especially now that I have Polaris (which I came up with on the spot cause I was not expecting it to have me come up with a name). But back to the question: how soon should we expect to be able to make the reservation?

Noah

It'll probably come out when beta releases. Who knows when that'll be, though. They've been awfully quiet lately.

Austin

XPHonza

Where exactly did the confirm as you say that there will be a username reservation? I myself didnt see any of that in the blog posts. Thank you in advance for sharing the information.

EDIT1: welp okay i found it some time ago. I think the name reservation will only be for youtubers and such.

Last edited:
Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.