• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Think Terraria!

FireBodey

Everything about hytale looks amazing and I'd know I'd be happy if it was out as is right noe. But i thought I'd share my thoughts and perhaps see it come too life. It looks like the creators are already down the path of "Terraria" in the sense of a lot of content and creatures, how ever I hope that they add more. Like have rare weapon drops, a whole lot of different types and bosses. Mysteries adventures to go on to fight some boss like the "world eater" off of terraria, and give is a Horror vibe like the Crimson region. when you reach a point in defeating a challenging boss it changes the region or starts a spread of something else and a few more world events happen "like when you defeat the wall of flash" doesn't have to be so dramatic but I believe it's that content of the ever changing world with new obstacles to over come is what makes a great game like terraria and minecraft, except Minecraft is a bit lacking in that area. And I know terraria is a 2D game so it is a lot easier for them to make such content. I know all this is broad but I thought I should put it out there. Been hyped since the first trailer and my hype is still there! Thank you Hytale Team! Keep it up!

FireBodey

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.