• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

The "Together project" It's off to a very good start!

POGSZ

Platinum
Platinum
Hi everybody!

here is my contribution and initiative to promote a better and healthier Hytale community. I call it the "Together" project.

we all have things to learn when it comes to coexisting and respecting each other and we make mistakes. All of us and I include myself in this. I will not point fingers at anyone but only encourage us all to self-reflection and ask ourselves how we can contribute to a better community and each and every one of us have the same responsibility and the same opportunity to make choices that lead to something positive and good for all included. It can be kind words or it can be disrespectful and demeaning behavior. It's up to us and words matter. Words can build up or they can tear down. I vote for building up and building bridges. That is why I am acting now and asking everybody to support this initiative.

Having said that I realize that at this moment it's still very tense and not so friendly between Hytale News and Hytale Hub. That is also why they will sit out on this project. Not as a punishment but because we don't want any drama around the project and unnecessary conflicts occurring. There will be plenty of opportunities later. But you can all cheer us on and support the project.

Please watch the video and show it some TLC ;-)

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Very interesting project.
Time To end The drama

Hoaking

Think it is an incredible idea

inatsuking

nice way to get allong huytale hub communaty
great project i think