• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

the name is hytalejames

hi everyone my name is James and I make dumb videos on hytale but i do put a lot of time and effort in to them I spend about two hours a day editing and recording and most my free time throughout the day researching hytale news and new information I'm very passionate about this community and YouTube my dream is to one day do YouTube full time this has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember but the struggle is real as much effort as I put in to my videos and as many hours I spend editing it is still taking a long time to grow so if you guys could help me out by subscribing that would honestly mean the world to me I hope we can all be successful together, thanks- hytale James

channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1m98Qordia7LqpVbzeUUA?view_as=subscriber

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Hey James!

I like ur Channel :p

Tax

Hi man! I am a begginer chanell , but I make Hytale memes. Maybe we can somehow collab when we grow, you know :D

Hi man! I am a begginer chanell , but I make Hytale memes. Maybe we can somehow collab when we grow, you know :D
yeah that would be great please message me on discord so we can discuss officialhytalejames#4628