• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

System.out.printIn("Hello Hytalers!")

Mwex

Hey fellow Hytalers!

I'm happy I finally found a community for Hytale. When I gave the trailer a look, I was impressed and super hyped! That's why I did some research and came to this site!

I have some reasons to be hyped for Hytale:
  1. Hytale is Minecraft, but better, much better
    1. PvP looks awesome
    2. RPG looks also nice
  2. When I looked to the trailer, especially the code part at the end, I found out it was Javascript (maybe I'm wrong but it seems like it's Javascript at least). I LOVE Javscript, personally. It's much easier and user-friendlier than Java itself. That's why I'm looking forward to become a Hytale developer!
  3. I love to share ideas and I think the Hytale community will become a warm, friendly and creative community.
Hopefully I have a great time here and hopefully I can make some nice stuff for others (and for myself!)

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
Hello Mwex and welcome to HytaleHub! I am looking forward to your creations.

If you are interested in joining a Guild you could check Fairytale out here! I also invited you manually.

Mwex

Hello Mwex and welcome to HytaleHub! I am looking forward to your creations.

If you are interested in joining a Guild you could check Fairytale out here! I also invited you manually.
Thank you! I'm checking it now

Per Hytale's post, "Hytale’s client is written in C#, and servers run on Java. We’ll cover in-game scripting in a future post, as it’s a separate topic ". Server-related coding (including plugins I assume - depending on how that will work) will be Java based for the reasons they describe. The in-game scripting at the end of the trailer hasn't really had its details released yet, but I agree, it sound's cool. In-game JavaScript would be interesting.

Anyways, welcome :cool:
You forgot the 'out' in 'System.out.println(...)' :p

Mwex

Per Hytale's post, "Hytale’s client is written in C#, and servers run on Java. We’ll cover in-game scripting in a future post, as it’s a separate topic ". Server-related coding (including plugins I assume - depending on how that will work) will be Java based for the reasons they describe. The in-game scripting at the end of the trailer hasn't really had its details released yet, but I agree, it sound's cool. In-game JavaScript would be interesting.

Anyways, welcome :cool:
You forgot the 'out' in 'System.out.println(...)' :p
Yeah I released the both things you said. xD
Thanks for you’re message!

So for coding plugins, we will have to use C#?

Last edited:
Yeah I released the both things you said. xD
Thanks for you’re message!

So for coding plugins, we will have to use C#?
As plugins are modifications that run on the server, my assumption is that they'll be written in Java, but, can't say anything for sure. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

XLNC Jake Kelton

Excited to see what you do! Coding is FAR beyond me, but always amazes me!

Mwex

As plugins are modifications that run on the server, my assumption is that they'll be written in Java, but, can't say anything for sure. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Thank you!

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.