• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Suggestion: Starbound styled inventory

Ivan

A lot of things survival games don't get quite right is the inventory system, Starbound's inventory system is basically different tabs for a certain type of item, so its got like 36 slots for blocks, 36 slots for weapons, and its all organized in one system

yolothebow

interesting concept...:whistle:

Niroski

I have never played Starbound but looking at images it looks like a nice sorting system.
I think this would be good if done correctly! :unsure:

Sana

I don't believe that'll happen sadly; in their news post about A Sneak Peek at Hytale's User Interface, they posted an image of what the inventory looks like along with crafting:

Granted that could be a bit dated, but even if so, I doubt they'd make major changes to it this late in the development cycle.

Niroski

I don't believe that'll happen sadly; in their news post about A Sneak Peek at Hytale's User Interface, they posted an image of what the inventory looks like along with crafting:

Granted that could be a bit dated, but even if so, I doubt they'd make major changes to it this late in the development cycle.
I agree, but nothing stopping it change in the future!

Sana

Post-release, maybe! I'm pretty sure that style of inventory is gonna be set in stone for a bit though, since the beta is really close at this point.

Carrot

Master of Carrots
Master
heres an idea, if it ends up being like the one Sana posted, we can make a modded inventory

Niroski

Yeah like they said, everything you see can be modded.

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved