• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

[Suggestion] Reputation points

Sithril

Sithril
Master
As you guys may have noticed, HytaleHub seems to be not only a community forum but it also provides a marketplace for people to sell goods or services on, just like with other game marketplaces there is usually a reputation system where someone with high reputation is known not to scam and trade by the rules whereas people with little to no reputation points aren't as much trusted.
Considering you can get an insane amount of trophy points from just inviting people to the website I think there should come a separate point system called reputation so people their reputation can get in trouble if they start scamming people.

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I totally agree with this!
Maybe make Community points and Trust points.
Community points are just the trophies with referrals, Trust points are your reputation points like McMartket has.

The bad thing is, these things are premade into most of the website. There is normally 1 point system, not two. But If they want to be professional, they should make this!

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
agreed ^^

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Btw, I also made a post in this theme:
Click here.

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Yes, thanks for the suggestion, we're planning to add such a thing in the near future!