• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Suggestion for airships

HuisVarken

Airships

I and possibly many others, think Hytale should have Airships that are larger than the hot air balloon showcased in the trailer.
I'm talking a bout ships that can hold a great amount of Items(and a few players) and can travel great distance.

airship edited.jpg

I think this is a good idea because it supports travel, exploration and a nomadic play style while having some sort of base when you land the ship.
If the ship would end up having a cannon it would have great mini-game possibility's.
(imagine air battles with your friends)

The ship could be late game static feature or start small and the player can upgrade the airship over time.
The ship could also consume fuel as you travel like coal or something else.
possible upgrades:
-larger balloon(more carry-weight)
-more powerful engine (more speed)
- side sails (less fuel consumption)

if anyone else has ideas for the suggestion please comment.

Attachments

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Multiblock structured airships and boats sound like a great idea, we only really saw simple boats in the trailer but it would be so much more fun to build your own

HuisVarken

Multiblock structured airships and boats sound like a great idea, we only really saw simple boats in the trailer but it would be so much more fun to build your own
i have played with the minecraft mod trying to do this. it is great fun and i agree.
i just hope the hytales engine can handle multiblockstructiors very well.

Wolf

Loved the planes and aircraft mods in minecraft. This would be an awesome means of transportation. Would be great to see Jets etc, but obviously that would be to futuristic for the setting

yolothebow

Air battles sound fyre, interesting idea(y)

MR_PENGUIN_24

Any kind of multi-block giant transport, whether on sea, air, or land, would be awesome. However, I also think it would be really difficult to design something like that that works in a game like this.

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved