• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - ZackenBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackenBaron

What is your name?
My name is Jordan

How old are you?
Im 16 years old

Which country do you live in?
I live in Germany

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
2 - 6 hour in a week Monday - Thursday (with school)

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof)
Yes, I once had a small network, which was closed due to lack of staff after a week again. But I do not have proof for that.
Ps: I was the owner

What are your hobbies?
My Hobbies are: Playing games like Minecraft, and a little bit of Web Developing.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
No, I'm a student

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
My biggest achievement is that I'm the only one in my class who really knows about computers, if my teachers do not know what to do, they always ask me.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub?
Yes, i do own a Youtube channel, but i only have 50 subscribers.

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own.
Yes, a bit of HTML and CSS, I'm still learning PHP, but I think I can not handle it.
But I do not have proof for that.

~ ~ Sry if my english is bad ~ ~

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application.

Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:

I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two week (February 7th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.