• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Staff Application - YusufTheMalik

Status
Not open for further replies.

YusufTheMalik

What is your name? Yusuf Malik

How old are you? I am 15

Which country do you live in? United Kingdom

How many hours per day (on average) would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? On average, 2-3 hours (Weekdays) & $-5 hours (Weekends)

Do you have any previous experience working at similar websites and/or companies/projects? (Please provide links and/or proof) This would be the first but there's a first for everything. I think that I could learn a lot of new skills on this team.

What are your hobbies? I enjoy playing Minecraft and building for servers and for the fun of it. I enjoy going on walks as it takes my mind off of school and it gives me time to relax. It also means I am not spending all day on my Laptop.

Are you currently employed? If so, where? No, I am currently focusing on school

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
I'm going to talk about one of my great failures first. I used to be a Helper on a Minecraft server called Sabre Central. I really enjoyed working on the server as it had a great skyblock and I wanted to join the team. I started off on the team fine. After a while, I became good friends with some of the staff team and we were always in voice channels together. I, after some time, became more informal with them, talking as friends would up until a point where I was being immature around them. After some time, of constant immaturity from me, I was removed from the staff team. I was told that I had crossed a line and I needed to change how I acted around the staff team, even if they were my friends. From this experience, I learnt many new skills. I also taught myself an important lesson about the workplace and how to behave.

One of my greatest achievements. I want to talk about an achievement I made some time ago. I want to talk specifically about this one because it stands out to me. It may sound slightly odd but, my greatest achievement is getting a job online. This is an achievement for me because I was independent and I worked by myself to get a job here. It wasn't the most difficult job to get but I did have to complete some tests and make an application. I chose this because I learnt so much from this. I learnt that making money is not easy and that you must take your time and put effort into it. I learnt to take responsibility for my actions, taking credit where needed and not being afraid to ask questions.

Do you own a Youtube Channel, Discord Server, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram page that could be potentially used to advertise Hytale Hub? No, I do not

Do you have any programming experience? If so, link any Github projects of portfolios that you own. I have very little experience with some HTML and JavaScript. I am not good enough to be of any assistance to you.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope you consider me :)

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!

Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. After looking through your application - it appears that you don’t have much experience working with large communities. As a result - we are unable to verify if you would be a good fit in our team. We recommend working on some smaller forums first to get an idea of how everything works.

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so two weeks (7th Febuary). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.