- Jan 5, 2019
- Basic Information:
- Website Username: Luis Marte
- Discord Username: ~Tyler~#7559
- Time Zone: EST
- I live in the US, New York
- Do you have access to a working Mic? YES
- Do you have the ability to record videos on our Site? YES
- Are you multilingual? YES English, Spanish.
2.Where are you most active on the Hytale Hub discord or website? Do you actively use our forums? Do you enjoy being in our discord more?
- The Discord, because i just recently started looking at the website.
- Yes i very much enjoy the Discord and the people in it, i can really see myself having a good time.
3.How much time do you have to contribute to the role per-day?
- I've been doing this type of work for quite awhile now and most of the time i have been able to give it my full time 24/7 unless i am at work/College but even then i still manage to be active on Discord during that time as well. So yes i am very Active through out the entire Week.
4.Have you ever been banned or punished on any Server?
5.SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known user on our discord. Their guildmates start spamming your direct messages on discord, calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
- Simple i would ignore them, If the mute was Valid then it was valid. If they feel as if it may not have been, consult a higher up.
6.Tell us about one of your best moments on the Hytale Hub:
- Have not been around long enough to have a lot of moments but if i had to decide on one of them. I would have to say is when everyone was having a Discussion based on the upcoming game Hytale. It was fun and i really enjoyed it.
7.Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year?How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
- Well not a lot of bad things happen last year, But if i had to share one it would be when i use to a mod for this old server for a Roblox game. And i spent a lot of time helping the owner out because he was a friend of mine and he offers me a spot for mod so i took it and helped him out. But at one point he just decided to delete the server that i worked for awhile. And that just threw all my hard work and the time i dedicated to it away. My mistake was helping him in the first place when others would not.
8.If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft,Hytale?
- Card Games
9.Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
- I've been a Mod or some type of Staff for Discord Servers for a couple of years now. Its actually became a big hobby of mine, i see it as a job and as a responsability. This not related but i also use to be admin/mod for Facebook Gaming Groups. Thats where it all started but yes i do have experience.
10.SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on our forums. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the forums moderating all that time." What'd you do in this scenario?
- Simple i would just as soon as i realised 2 hours have gone by i would go ahead and start working on that home work. As the teacher always says Better late then never. I would end up Multitasking both, the homework and keeping a look out in the forums. I like to Multitask alot, thats one of the skills i have.
11.SCENARIO: You're busy on our forums website as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a rule breaker, someone then pokes you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
- Well i am use to getting Swarm by people, But if if i was just a Helper. What i would do is Contact a Moderator to handle the rule Breaker, and then go see who is blasting the music in the channel and if i need to mute them if its the right thing to do at the time. Basically take matters into my own hands if needed, Split the work.
12.Anything els we should know?
- I Am very Mature, Dedicated, Responsible, Honest and a Team Player.
13.SCENARIO: You're in the middle of the day, watching over the forums and discord for any issues, after 5 mins you find out that your best friend is Staff member and he broke a rule and spoke poorly to a user who also broke a rule, the staff member exaggerates his/her punishment and threatens/bribes you to not at all disclose what you witnessed with anyone, what'd you do?
- I DO NOT bring in any type of emotion or inreal life matters, i do not favor anyone. If what you did is something wrong and i catch you, no matter who you are to me i am going to take action and report you. Because its my job to do so, you’re mistake in the first place for breacking that rule not mine. So all i could say to you is take responsibility and accept whatever punishment you end up getting.
Thank you for you’re time, Have a good one Peace.